Sugar Scrub and Free Printables!

If your making gifts this year, you may have been enticed, like me, to make homemade Sugar Scrubs.  I am hosting a Craft Brunch at my house this Saturday, and this will be one of the projects we will be creating.  I designed these cute tags below for the jars, so I thought I would share them with my readers as a FREE printable.  Here is my homemade recipe, Enjoy!!

{Sugar Scrub Recipe}
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar, turbinado sugar or oatmeal
1/3 cup Kosher salt
1/3 cup Sunflower oil
8-10 drops Essential oil for fragrance

Mix dry ingredients together, then add oil and essential oil and mix until mixture is thoroughly combined. You may add more or less oil depending on your preference.  Scrub fills a 1/2 pint jar.  This is my own recipe based on a combination of other sugar scrub recipes.

{Click on the picture to open the PDF}